For Fixed/Tenured Deposits offer the best long-term saving options for you and your business. Simply deposit a specific amount into an investment account at an agreed interest rate and tenure. At the end of the agreed tenure, and based on your instructions, the investment can either be re-invested or returned to you with the interest you have earned.
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed capital and return on investment.
- Tenure: Minimum of 30 days, maximum of 180 days.
- Access to all our various electronic channels at no extra cost.
A Point of Sale (POS) terminal is a portable device that allows local debit cardholders make payment for goods and services in a retail environment. GTBank PoS terminal provides a convenient, modern & efficient means of processing payment online & real-time as value is credited to the Merchants account within 24 hours.
The benefits of the PoS terminal to Merchants include the following:
- Improved efficiency minimises cash handling and aids reconciliation.
- Increase in sales as Merchant have access to both cash and card-carrying Customers.
- Instant confirmation of payment for goods.
- Reduces cost of Personnel and equipment for handling cash receipts.
- Reduces exposure to loss due to armed robbery or pilferage by Employees.
- Eliminates the inconvenience of cheque confirmation and clearing period.
The GTBank Naira MasterCard card is a Naira denominated debit card issued in partnership with MasterCard Worldwide. It is denominated in Naira, but can be used for ATM cash withdrawals and also to settle purchases/payments via POS terminals and Online anywhere in the world.
- World-wide acceptance
- 24/7 access to your funds.
Secure and affordable
- *On ATM, POS and Online transactions.
Features and Benefits
Multi-purpose spending companion – Your GTBank Naira MasterCard is capable of making all forms of transactions (cash withdrawals, payments and purchases) in Nigeria and abroad across all channels (ATM, POS, Online).
School Tuition & Accommodation Fees: You can cover tuition and accommodation payments for your wards locally via the payment portal on the website of the educational institution or in person using the merchant’s POS terminal.
Shopping Online: With your card, you no longer have to wait until you travel to shop. You can now do so at many international websites that offer delivery to Nigeria such as ASOS, Amazon, Victoria Secret, River Island, Hawes and Curtis and many more.
Safety - Your card eliminates the risk and inconvenience of carrying cash and has security features such as Chip and PIN technology which guards against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure which is an additional verification feature for web (online) transactions. Please visit www.gtbank.com/cardsecure for a guide on how to register for this service.