Hello people so you can now change your N-power state of Place of Primary Assignment PPA to another location of your choice, follow this simple redeployment application Guide.
So here is possible reasons you might want to redeploy following by this N-power Redeployment Application process?
So hypothetically, i you accidentally filled ilorin, but you found kogi upon profile activation or login, then this guide is for you, follow the steps below to have your issue rectified.
However, your redeployment will be ofcourse handled by your state focal person in collaboration with your state government.
This time, offices of the National orientation Agency (NOA) in all the 776 local governments are playing crucial role in this regard.
Numerous cases of npower candidates finding themselves in such a quarmire is normal. The Npower programme is set in a way peculiar way to make you closer to your community (your place of residence) where you’re expected to play a significant role in affecting lives positively.
If you reside in ilorin for instance and you found kogi (which you did not submit during application), then ofcourse you will have to change the location.
N-power Redeployment Application Guide
1) Login to your NPVN dashboard using your phone number and your password
2) Click the option by your left hand side if you’re using a Samsung Pad, Techno Droid, iPhone, or any other Android devices.
3) Select Help and Support from the drop down menu
4) Select Help&Support
5) You will see “Report an Issue” select it.
6) Select complain type, then Select “REDEPLOYMENT”
7) Type in your approriate subject. Let your subject be outstanding so as to get clicked from N-power support team.
Examples of some subject you can use for redeployment:
A) Erroneous Deployment
B) Wrong location details
C) Ilorin instead of Kogi
D) Abuja not Niger etc.
8) Give reasons as to why you are redeploying. You will need to present a valid proof for you to be considered.
Then click on SUBMIT.
N-power will respond to your complaint if it’s valid.
P.S: N-power redeployment steps offered above does not guarantee redeployment, as your application will have to be reviewed. If your reasons are strong enough, your application to get redeployed might just be granted.